Monday, June 25, 2012

Another flight...

Since we did not make it in the air on Ben's birthday (New Year's Eve) I had not been back up with him for a year and a half.  It was a beautiful day for a flight, but a little bumpy which I am not used to in small planes.  Though compared to the Cessna 152, the 172 seemed huge!  This one has 4 seats, as opposed to two, and we were not totally shoulder to shoulder.  I had a nice bit of leg room as well so I did not have to worry about hitting the pedals with my feet this time.

My handsome pilot
   
Captain Safety doing his pre flight checks


Hayward Airport

I love my east bay!

My least favorite part...landing

Got to see one of my favorites there...the DC-3!


Went to a friend's birthday fiesta after and there were 
fake mustaches involved...

Stay thirsty my friends


No comments:

Post a Comment