Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Marti Brom at the Verdi Club

This past Friday night I headed out with a couple of girlfriends to the Verdi Club in San Francisco.  It was the first time I had been there and I really liked the venue.  Not too difficult to get to and easy parking, both of which are not very common in the city.  We were there to see Marti Brom.  I honestly cannot remember the last time I saw her perform.  Must have been years ago at Viva.  Anyhow, she was incredible!  Opening acts consisted of Slim Jenkins as well as Golden West Trio with Miss Kay Marie from Reno.  This is the second time I have caught Golden West Trio and love them!  Sadly, I did not get any photos since I was standing too far back while they were playing.  Miss Kay Marie has quite a voice on her. Marti Brom definitely noticed and sang her praises while on stage.  Wonderful to see two ladies perform in one night with such powerful voices!  Keep it up ladies!
Ready for a night out with the ladies...


Marti Brom!

Loved that fringe!


No comments:

Post a Comment