Monday, June 18, 2012

The Polecats & This Charming Band - A fabulous show!

Back on June 7th we went to an incredible show at the Uptown...the Polecats!  Still cannot believe we got to see them in that size of a venue when just before that we were seeing Boz play the Bob Hope Theatre in Stockton with Morrissey.  I took way too many pictures as I also drank way too much vodka.  Just could not get over the fact that Boz was playing right in front of me!

An added treat was getting to see This Charming Band open up.  How perfect to see a great Morrissey/Smiths tribute band open for Boz and the Polecats!  And as if it couldn't get any better, Boz came on stage and played a couple with the band!  They even played Jack the Ripper together.  I was so excited and just went crazy.

I could go on forever about this show but instead, I will post some photos instead.  And for those in the area, this Saturday night, 6/23, Swell Bar in Alameda will be having their first Morrissey/Smiths tribute night, Hang the DJ, with DJs Boomer and Hawk.  Have not been to a tribute night in a while so I am very much looking forward to it!

This Charming Band



The Polecats!


BOZ!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment