Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year's Eve & Day

Didn’t get to fly this year as Ben needs to do his flight review before he can take me back up. I had to work anyway but did leave early to hang out with the birthday boy. We had snacks and drinks with some friends at our place in the evening then headed over to Swell Bar to join in the festivities. Things were crazy as they always get on NYE. I do not have many pictures which is probably a good thing.

New Year’s Day we continued the tradition of having lunch at King of Thai Noodle to recover from the night before. Seems like a good way to start the year off. So relieved the holidays are over. I got tired of all the eating and drinking and so much going on. Seems like it has been non-stop since we went on our UK trip. Now we can try to keep it cool until Viva at the end of March…

With Bonnie and Nishone...
got some more mileage out of my lurex!

Best cheese name ever!  Thanks Eric and Nishone!

Cheese, glorious cheese!

Camera phone pic from Bonnie...

Swell NYE madness with Ben and Zach...

...and Jodi & Heather (and Scott's hand, I think)!

No comments:

Post a Comment