Sunday, June 16, 2013

Jitterbuggin Roseway Blouse


I have been admiring the clothing over at Jitterbuggin for what seems like an eternity, especially the Roseway 40s Retro Aviation Blouse.  It has airplanes on it!  Some of them also resemble the DC-3 which is one of my favorite planes.  I cannot tell you how many times I have looked at it but was never sure I would be able to wear it since it has sleeves (darn these blasted shoulders!).  Well, I could not take it anymore and had to know so I emailed to ask what the shoulder measurements were because I just had to have it.  So glad I did because it fits!  This is such a beautiful, well made piece.  I could not be happier.  

In addition, I want to say how helpful Kim was in our correspondence back and forth regarding the size of the shoulders.  She was so sweet and quick to get back to me and shipped it the same day.  I ordered it on a Saturday and got it on Monday since we are on the same coast.  Lightning fast!  Thanks to her I now have one of the most beautiful blouses I have ever owned.  I also really love the Bybee 40s Peasant Dress.  It is super adorable but sadly it appears the size I would probably need is sold out :-(



6 comments:

  1. You look great! I love the airplane print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Mariela! I simply could not pass up that airplane print! I'm hoping it is not roasting here on 4th of July since I think it would be just perfect for the holiday!

      Delete
  2. I have this blouse and I absolutely love it! I also have two jumpers and another blouse from jitterbuggin they make the best stuff there shipment is also great

    www.retrorover-vintagedogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely plan to buy more from Jitterbuggin one of these days. One piece is just not enough! ;-)

      Delete
  3. I have loved her designs for years and haven't taken the plunge yet. Yet being the key word.

    I really, really love this blouse on you. The pattern is so fun and the shape is lovely!

    ReplyDelete