Friday, July 12, 2013

An old Chevy with less than 10 miles driven?

 
Oh my goodness…for those of you who have not heard this story about the hundreds of new and used cars that have been stored in a boarded up Chevy dealership in Nebraska, check out this post by Messy Nessy Chic. Could you imagine owning a Chevy from the 50s or 60s with less than 10 miles on it?!?! This is an incredible story! To see plastic still protecting the seats and the dealership tags still in the window... I just cannot get over it!

 
Everyone better start playing the lottery so they can win enough money to buy some of these beauties when they come up to auction!
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I totally saw this! My Grandpa has over 200 cars on his lot out in El Mirage. I'm hoping to be gifted one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That is super cool! I hope you are gifted one, too ;-)

      I'll be emailing you soon about a possible Tiki Ti meet up!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I think my jaw was on the floor the whole time I was reading that article! So curious how much they will end up going for at auction. An arm and a leg I'm sure!

      Delete