Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Miss L Fire in Hollywood!



I got ridiculously excited this morning when I received an email from Freddie’s of Pinewood mentioning their latest stockist would be the new Miss L Fire Boutique in Hollywood. Hollywood?!?! And it opens tomorrow! I plan to be in Hollywood at the end of the month and can walk to the new shop from where we always stay! No more worrying over which would be the correct size for my big ol’ feet and having to ship them back to England if they don’t fit. I can try them on in person and decide for myself! Hooray! Oh boy, I already had too many shopping plans for our Hollywood trip. Guess I better reduce the list and make room for Miss L Fire!

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to the store opening tonight! I am so excited! Like you said, it will be nice to try on the shoes BEFORE purchasing.

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You lucky girl! Have a wonderful time shopping. I cannot wait to go there later this month!

      Delete
  2. I;m so jealous! Please be sure to take lots of photos to I can dream about going there one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Hopefully the Glamorous Housewife does a post about the opening! It will be so nice to not have to pay shipping fees. I just hope they have something in my size when I go! Miss L Fire and Freddies of Pinewood in one shop! I will be in heaven! ;-)

      Delete