Thursday, September 5, 2013

Latest Miss L Fire purchase...US site is up and running!


Believe it or not, I have actually cut back a bit on shopping recently. I felt I was doing pretty good, then I find out last week Miss L Fire’s US / Canada website is up and running and a sale is on. I could not resist and bought the one pair (out of four) I tried on but passed up when I was visiting their Hollywood boutique in late July (learn more about that visit here). It was hard to leave them behind but now they are where they belong! I saw a preview of the Autumn / Winter line when I was there and am very much looking forward to its release. I better start saving now!

Even the packaging for shipment is customized Miss L Fire...

Bandana print tissue paper and a handwritten thank you note...
Miss L Fire does not miss a detail!

Ta da!  My new Norma wedges in Red Mexi...





I’ve been down with the flu the last couple of days and was not looking forward to trying to make it through an entire day of work today but felt just a bit better when I got into the office this morning to see these waiting for me. Hmmm…perhaps that means when I am not feeling well I should buy shoes? Yes, that must be it. Shoes are the cure!

So head on over to the Miss L Fire site and take advantage of the sale!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I had a load of money so I could buy a ton of shoes. The pair you got are super cute!

    I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mariela! I am feeling a million times better now, just in time for the weekend ;-) Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. SO CUTE! I just bought my first pair today! I am wearing them tomorrow at the Street Fair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray for your first pair! Can't wait to see which ones you got ;-) Good luck at the Street Fair tomorrow!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for posting photos of these - I was umming and ahhhing about getting them and you've swayed me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Glad I could help sway you ;)

      Delete