Friday, December 27, 2013

2 Year Blogiversary!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/165826840/8-x-10-joshua-tree-desert-california?ref=market
Hey look...it's a tree in the desert!

Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas! I still have more posts to write about regarding our trip to England but wanted to do a quick one to mark my 2 year blogging anniversary. I had no idea when I started blogging that I would end up meeting such wonderful people with similar interests as a result! Thank you to everyone who reads!

http://www.mhpbooks.com/who-says-morrissey-cant-write-a-classic/

Have a safe and happy New Year!  And remember...only 110 days 'til Viva Las Vegas!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary!!! I love seeing your travels and adventures and can't wait to hear more about England!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mr. Tiny! That means a lot! I love your blog and always look forward to your posts. I am a bit guilty of slowing down on the blogging since I got into Instagram. Shame on me! More posts in 2014 shall be one of my resolutions for the new year!

      Delete
  2. Oh happy blogiversary! So glad that you started this blog, and that I got to meet you as a result! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So happy I got to meet you as well! Looking forward to meeting again in Vegas and one of these days we'll have to get monkey pods together at Forbidden Island :)

      Delete