Tuesday, January 21, 2014

England 2013 Part IV - London

Our trip to England concluded with 6 nights in London which, as per usual, consisted of visits to some of our favorite hangouts as well as some new adventures that included a walking tour and a brewery tour.  The following are just some shots from our first couple of days back in London.

Our flat in Belsize Park when we lived late 2006 to mid 2007.
We miss it!

Can't go without a bit 'o' Wagamama...

Brew Dog in Camden

Finally I made it to Vivien of Holloway!

Gordon's Wine Bar!





Beautiful tile work at the Ten Bells...



Shampaan in Brick Lane for dinner...

4 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! England is on my to visit list. First would have to be Japan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize I had hit post yet! LOL! Guess I got a little trigger happy :)

      I’ve never been to Japan but it looks amazing!

      Delete
  2. Wowzers! This is my husband's dream trip! Brew pubs are definitely his thing! ;) We went to Paris and Italy this past year, and all I do is dream of returning!
    Thank you for sharing these awesome pics!
    ~xoxo, CoriLynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed them! Paris and Italy are both such beautiful places! Hope you get to make it back soon. You should definitely make it over to England if you are over that way. Each year we go back and there is always some amazing new thing to discover!

      Delete