Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Pacific Pinball Museum


After years of living in Alameda, we FINALLY went to the Pacific Pinball Museum.  We have been missing out for sure!  This place is fantastic!  It was the perfect event that drew us there, Vintage Pinball Style, organized by fellow bloggers and all around great vintage loving ladies Mary Van Note and Tina Vines.  This event had it all:  vintage shopping, standup comedy, and a 60s dance party to finish the night.  Hopefully they will get to do this again sometime.  In the meantime, I will be visiting the Pinball Museum again real soon as I am officially hooked on playing Buckaroo!  My favorite game from the day!





Buckaroo!!!!!

I couldn't stop playing it!



It's Beat Time with The Bootles!




More awesome pinball artwork...


Forgot to get more shots of the ladies that day but thankfully got one with Andrea
Twinsies in our Freddies of Pinewood!

So if you are in Alameda and and like pinball, you must visit this place!!!

6 comments:

  1. I saw the photos on Instagram and it looks like it was a fun event! I wish there were events like this in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blast! I always envy all of the great weekenders you have in the UK! ;)

      Delete
  2. YAY!!! Ahhh it was so fun! I'm so glad you and Ben made it. I'm hoping we will be able to make it a biannual event. Happy to have a part in getting you addicted to pinball ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thank you again for finally getting me to the pinball museum ;) And I have not danced that much in ages!!! So much fun! It will be fantastic if you are able to make it a biannual event!

      Delete
  3. I wish I could have gone to this! It looked like such a riot! I'm glad you made it and I can look at all of your darling photos!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, you would love the pinball museum! I hope the girls get to put on another one of these events in the future. Can never get enough shopping and pinball! ;) In the meantime, I'll settle for pinball since the museum is always open!

      Delete